Updates

The river of posts is slowing to a trickle. I have lots of work to accomplish as my year draws to a close. Sorry folks. I'll try to keep updating as often as possible.
Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My first stupid blog post on this stupid blog

In the interest of fairness, I'll let you know up front what to expect from this. First of all, if you are looking for anything remotely intellectual or unbiased, now would be the time to navigate away from this page.

However, if you are looking for a cheap laugh, or more likely, just something to do, then stick around for a while. I know nothing is up right now, and the page is pretty lackluster and boring, but things will get better. Think of it like an investment that keeps getting funnier and funnier.

I'll post my first installment this weekend, so tell your friends. I would help you create a buzz if you created something.

0 comments:


About Me

HitpasComedy
Chicago, IL, United States
A writer/voice of a generation
View my complete profile

Followers

Milking the Social Networking Cow

Check me out on Facebook:

http://oork.com/p45tx

And sadly I'm on Twitter as well:


Email me any suggestions or threats at

timhitpas@gmail.com